Branding, Logo, and Website Design Services
I have been designing websites since 1998. I provide clean, elegant design and use Divi and WordPress. I offer logo and branding packages, mobile-friendly and secure website design, and SEO services.
My clients include nonprofits, small businesses, writers, and artists. My service area includes West Plains, Missouri, Willow Springs, Cabool, and Mountain View, Arkansas. My most recent projects are The Fisher Firm, McIntosh Trucking, ByrdByByrd Yoga, and Wiley Insurance.
For web hosting, I like to use Name Hero, a company with amazing customer support and an office in Kansas City. I am proud to be a part of their affiliate program.
Branding and Logo Packages
I create a unique, professional look that defines your business and resonates with your target market. I provide you with several different concepts to review, and we finalize your logo together. I provide vector, PDF, and JPEG/PNG formats for you email, online, and print needs.
Brand Research: I help you define the unique attributes of your business, your mission, capabilities, ideal clients, current reputation, and where you want to take your brand in the future.
Logo: I create a unique, professional look that defines your business and resonates with your target market. I provide you with several different concepts to review, and we finalize your logo together. I provide vector, PDF, and JPEG/PNG formats for you email, online, and print needs.
Color Palette: I create a palette that includes your logo with other complementary colors that can be used in other ways, such as for your website.
Typography: These are the set of font choices from your logo, with more choices for web design.
Brand Style Guide: This is a document that includes your logo, color palette, typography. I work with you on a color and font scheme.
Website Build: Build of up to 5 pages (such as: Home, About, Services, Quote, Contact). The client provides site content, logo, and photos (staff, office).
Contact Form: I set up a quick and easy contact form on your site.
Mobile Friendly: I ensure your site is device-friendly.
Free SSL Certificate: I provide you with a digital certificate that confirms the identity of your website, secures its data, and shows the site as “secure.”
Google Maps and Analytics: I set up Google Maps & Analytics on your website.
Basic SEO: I provide basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) with strong keyword search capability. SEO improves your website’s overall visibility, searchability, user experience, online traffic, and sales.
Note: This price does not include fees for web domain (yoursite.com) purchase or web hosting (the ability to load files to yoursite.com).
Get the Most from Your Website with Add-On Features.
I want your business to succeed, and I offer these add-ons to help you get there.
$225 Additional Web Pages over 5.
$125 Photography: $125 per Staff Head Shot.
$500 Photography: On-Site Photos of Your Office
For advanced SEO packages, read below.
Upon request, I also offer: Email Setup and Transfer, Blog, E-Commerce, and Login Portal.
Drive More Traffic with a Solid SEO Strategy
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) improves your website’s overall visibility, searchability, user experience, online traffic, and sales. I offer a great SEO package for small businesses and start-ups doing business within 100 miles of their business location.
SEO Features & Pricing
- $300 a month with a one-time payment of $1200. (30 hours spent on your SEO the first month). No contract required.
- $400 a month with a two-year contract.
- 10 hours dedicated each month to your website’s SEO.
- Keyword Research: Research best keywords for your business to get you on the first page in search engines.
- Keyword Optimization: Implement dynamic keywords geared toward your visitors. Provide strategic placement to get the specific business or clients you want, target your perfect customers, boosts your reputation, and helps increase your brand awareness.
- Google Maps: Provide your specific location and gives your business legitimacy.
- Google MyBusiness: Provide business listing which gets you a higher ranking in search results, helps customers find your location in map searches, gives better search visibility, and displays useful information.
- Google Search Console: Provide site mapping which offers data control for your website and visitor metrics. It gives us direct insight from Google on how the search engine sees your website and provides any found errors or broken pages.
- Google Analytics: Set up this service to improve and keep site traffic. I learn where your users are coming from to help marketing and advertising efforts. I learn details about your search engine ranking and the competition, and can great goals and targets for improved results.
- Bingmaster Web Tools: Provide site mapping and improve and keep site traffic. Bing is the second most popular search engine. Their web tools feature gives information to analyze competition and help improve keywords and search results.
- Link Development: Create internal page links and anchor links. This increases page views, which in turns improves your page rank with search engines.
- Business Listings: Provide listings in Web directories, business directories, related websites, and social network sites. This improves your local visibility, increases specific traffic to your website from potential clients seeking your services. It strengthens your reputation and brand awareness and also helps with search engine ranking.
- Schema Markup: Provide code on your website which helps your site stand out in local search results, increases your online presence, improves site ranking.
- Content Writing: Rewrite existing content and/or write new content which complements the use of strategic keywords. This gives better content for Google and Bing to rank, which leads to a better search engine ranking.
Website Maintenance Packages
For a 1-9 Page Website
$75 per month and a six-month contract.
Full Site Backup. Updates to WordPress, Site Theme, and Site Plugins. Additional updates include: Web Page Changes, Media, Navigation, Files, Links, Forms, Background Images, and Colors.
For a 10+ Page Website
$100 per month and a six-month contract.
Full Site Backup.
Updates to: Webpages, Media, Navigation, Files, Links, Forms, Background images, and colors.
Redesigns to web pages, forms, major copywriting, and new photos/headshots are not included in updates.
For businesses who only need occasional website backup and updates, then I recommend doing that once every 3 months. I charge $50 per hour. (Maintenance times vary depending on the site.)